Your privacy is important to un(food). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that un(food) collects, and the ways in which un(food) uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
un(food) may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including, but not limited to, food preferences and filtering preferences);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including, but not limited to, name and email address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including searches and links);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name and email address); and
- any other information that you send to un(food).
Using personal information
un(food) may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications.
Where un(food) discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, un(food) may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
un(food) will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
un(food) will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
un(food) is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.